1. no cardinality between PART and PROJECT
2. Ternary relation between TANGGUNGAN and PROJECT
I add 1-N cardinality in relationships and PROJECT and BAGIAN because:
– 1 BAGIAN can handle a lot of PROJECT and,
– Many PROJECT can be handled by 1 BAGIAN
Therefore, it is then there are rules that I use during the mapping. Rules are:
1. If the relation 1-N in the primary key (1) move to (N) and vice versa applies.
2. If the relationship M-N will be created a new table with the primary key of each entity will be became the primary key in the new table.
3. If the relationship 1-1 then choose higher cardinality to put primary key for a foreign key in relation table .
4. If the dependent relationships of the primary key table dependent primay key derived from the mother entity.
So from that rules, i struggle to mapping that ERD, here isi the tables :
Fro that mapping above, we can see that tables created from mapping have meet 3NF normalization. Because the relation should not have a nonkey attribute functionally determined by another nonkey attribute ( or by a set of nonkey attributes). That is, there should be no transitive dependency of a non key primary key.